Recover iPod Data
- Simple and secure file recovery program to retrieve deleted / lost files from iPod
- Restore photos, videos and audio files from iPod
- Recover formatted iPod files on Mac and Windows computer
- Helps you to recover iPod Nano, Shuffle, iPod Mini and other iPod devices
Can I recover my iPod files after losing access to them?
Yes, it is possible to recover files from iPod after deletion or loss. This article is all about why and how it can be possible to recover files from iPod after losing access to them. Keep reading this article to satisfy your quest.
The iPod is portable media player cum FireWire drive designed and marketed by Apple Inc. iTunes is the application of iPod, which is used to manage songs, pictures and video files in iPod. It supports both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Simple user interface and outstanding performance has made iPod an extreme unique music player among all. Continuous usage of iPod will definitely increase your music collection. No matter how serious you are about the iPod files, there are some tough times in which unknowingly stored files disappear from iPod. Losing long time music collection and most favorite photos is hard even for imagination, when it comes to reality it is unbearable. You must be wondering how to recover my iPod data in such scenarios.
Luckily, there is an opportunity to recover iPod files. Upon lot of research, there is iPod recovery Mac software to recover deleted / lost iPod files on Mac operating system which has one Windows version too. Read here to know how iPod recovery software helps you to recover all type of data loss in iPod and it is compatible with all iPod models like iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, iPod Mini, iPod touch etc. you can easily restore all lost data out of this all iPod models. How to recover my iPod data? If this question is bothering you then make use of iPod recovery software to recover your files back. iPod recovery software is most effective app and is very safe when compared other available recovery tools to restore iPod files, as it doesn’t contain any harmful elements like virus or malignant programs.
Situation due to which iPod files can be deleted or lost:
- Human Errors - The most common factors for data loss are due to human mistakes. Accidentally deleting iPod files like digital images, audio songs and video clips or formatting the iPod or restoring the iPod with iTunes. By using the software you can easily restore photos from iPod which are lost due to any of these reasons.
- Formatting -This situation occurs when your iPod is formatted on Windows computer i.e. its file system is FAT32 and if you plug it into a Mac computer, then it will be formatted to HFS+ file system. This in turn will erase all your iPod files.
- Accidental iPod Restore - The term "Restore" in iPods is to reset the iPod to its factory settings. When you restore your iPod, all the files will be deleted, default settings will be enabled and iPod software will be updated.
- Sync Error - iTunes has the automatic sync feature. Therefore, when you connect the iPod, it will copy only those files that are present in it and if the iPod contained some other files then those will be removed. The "Sync error" message can occur anytime in between the synchronization process. This happens mainly due to hardware changes, software malfunctions, new user account or if the media files are corrupt. This may delete files from both the places.
- Improper Ejection - Disconnecting the iPod abruptly can cost you heavy data loss that is if you have connected your iPod with iTunes then 'Safely remove Peripherals' option should be used.
- Virus Attack - Virus infection is also main reason of data loss in case of iPods. That is, it may delete your photos, songs, videos etc. from iPod and in worst cases; it may also corrupt the iTunes application.
Data loss is sure on the account of these scenarios or some more scenarios which are unknown to us, so better to have the precaution rather than curing the bad done:
- Backup creation of files can be the key aspect in order to retain the data regularly.
- Power supply should be proper and it is checked at regular intervals if not supported by the strong source.
- Updated antivirus must be there in a system to avoid the virus attack.
- Don’t abruptly remove iPod from system.
Even after following these above described reasons, if you lose iPod file then make use of iPod recovery software and retrieve iPod data within few simple clicks of computer mouse. This remarkable recovery app can restore iPod files on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, etc. It can also help you to recover iPod files on various Mac versions like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Mavericks.
Best features of iPod Recovery Tool:
- Ability to restore different types of music files, video files and pictures from iPod.
- Retrieve image types like JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF and RAW photo file formats supported by various digital cameras.
- Helps to recover iTunes playlists from iPod even after sync error or resetting iPod to its factory setting in order to get back music file formats like MP3, WAV, AIFF, MP4, AIFC, MIDI, M4A, RA, AMR etc. Refer this site http://www.recovermyipod.net/itunes-library.html to gain extra knowledge.
- In addition you can also retrieve lost video files such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, RM, 3G2, MPG and 3GP from iPod under different circumstances.
- Identify and restore data from iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Mini and iPod Shuffle.
- It’s a user friendly application; it provides clear directions for every step following which even an inexperienced user can retrieve iPod data.
- It can be used to restore data from frozen iPod, formatted iPod, corrupted iPod etc. in a reliable way.
- This amazing tool will not only restore iPod files, but also assist you to recover data from various storage devices like internal computer hard disks, external hard disks, pen drives, memory cards, memory sticks, etc.
- It’s an award winning utility and has received several compliments by its user.
Steps to get back iPod files:
Step 1: Download and install demo version of iPod recovery utility. After installation select “Recover Photos” option from main screen to retrieve iPod data.
Step 2: From the next screen choose “Recover Lost Photos” or “Recover Deleted Photos” option depending on the situation to restore iPod files.
Step 3: You will have to choose the iPod from which you have lost data from the list of identified drives and click on "Next". Software scans the iPod for specified media file types and display the recovered files in “File type View” or "Data View".