How to Restore Photos from iPod?
iPod is most popular and trendy device for audio, video and photo files. This makes convenience to user to use iPod anywhere and to refresh. It behaves like a good friend when you are in journey. But have you ever lost favorite and precious iPod music files, videos or photos? Once the problem happens, what should you do? There is iPod recovery software to take away all your worries; this software is very efficient to retrieve my iPod files no matter how iPod files were deleted. The pictures might have lost due to iPod media crash, formatting, hardware malfunction or virus attack. Browse around here to get additional information.
iTunes forms a full quality version of the images and keeps them in the database of your computer. As a result you can add the pictures in a much faster speed next time. There are many reasons why the photos in your iPod get corrupted. Few important reasons are discussed below:
- Synchronization: While using an iPod for viewing photos you cannot drag individual photos or groups of photos to the iPod, but you choose how you want them to be synchronized by selecting the correct options. While synchronizing your iPod, photos can get corrupted or deleted, same like you can do with music files in iTunes. iTunes playlists recover from iPod after synchronizing error can be recovered by using software.
- Accidental deletion: There is a ‘Restore’ option that has been provided in your iPod. If you have selected that option accidentally, iPod will get restored to the factory settings and you will lose all your photos. You may also lose photos from iPod by unintentionally deleting them. Continue reading for recovery of deleted files from iPod by browsing here.
- Incomplete Transfer process: To transfer your photos from memory card to your iPod, first you have to copy photos files from card to your computer and then you have to synchronize it using iTunes in your system to transfer them into your iPod. During this transfer process, there is a chance that your photos might get corrupted.
You have to be very careful while you are working with iPod. Here are a few precautions you need to follow which are essential if you want to recover lost or deleted photos from an iPod:
- Do not add new files: If you have accidentally deleted an image file from your iPod, then do not add new images to the iPod if you want to recover the deleted image. Once you delete an image the space is made available so that new image can be stored but the data still resides in the iPod. In case you add new images or other media files, data will be overwritten and you will permanently lose the previous deleted photo.
- Backup: Create a proper back up of all the photos before synchronizing iPods with the computer. In case you are transferring photos from external hard drive to iPods, proper backup is essential. Suppose you want to restore iPods to factory settings, you must take a backup before selecting ‘Restore’ option in iPod.
Some features for restore photos from iPod are as follows:
- Support all type of Apple iPod including iPod shuffle, iPod Mini, iPod first generation and iPod Nano etc. and other equivalent devices. Using the iPod recovery tool you can retrieve files from iPod Nano, and all models of Apple iPods.
- On Windows, iTunes 4.7 can recognize following file formats using Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop Album or selected folder of photos: JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, PSD, SGI and PNG.
- The tool has separate build to get music off from iPod Shuffle device that got deleted or went missing because of various reasons.
- Perform data recovery even from accidentally formatted iPod memory or accidental iPod data Reset operation performed.
- This software can also be used to recover lost videos. To know how to recover lost videos from iPod, have a peek on: https://www.recovermyipod.net/lost-videos.html
- Retrieve corrupted, damaged or frozen iPod media files form the iPod hard disk damaged due to human error or any virus generated data loss.
- Helps to iPod recovery for Mac, iTunes 4.7 and latest version can recognize following file formats from your iPhoto Library or selected folder of photos: JPG, JPEG, TIFF, PICT, PSD, GIF, PNG, JPG2000 or JP2, SGI and BMP. Click this link https://www.recovermyipod.net/mac.html which helps you to learn more about this utility.
Learn how to retrieve photo files from iPod on Mac OS using the following steps:
Step 1; Download and install free demo version of Photo Recovery Software from iPod. After installation select “RECOVER PHOTOS” from main screen.
Step 2: Select “RECOVER DELETED PHOTOS” which you want to recover deleted photos and then select iPod from which the photo needs to be recovered. Select the “FILE TYPE” you want to recover and click on “NEXT” to start recovery process.
Step 3: Then view the list of recovered files in "FILE TYPE VIEW" and preview the recovered photo which you want to recovered.